Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

NOTD: Cat-titude

As you know, I had a mani today for the tri-color tuesdays challenge ... i really really liked it and decided to keep it for the rest of the week but instead I peeled it off ... the good news is that I had to do my nails again and this is what I came up with... these better last through the weekend b/c I need to keep my nails pretty (and somewhat basic) for a skiing trip.

I wanted something basic yet, pretty and you cant go wrong with a frenchy... Using Zoya Godiva from the pioneer pixie dust collection, a white striper and the cat stickers I recently bought.   taa-daaa--- here it is!!! 

 photo IMG_0037_zpsb12481bb.jpg

 photo IMG_0036_zpsc0c9b123.jpg

(and if you read me yesterday, nope! I still haven't fixed my room)

what do you think??? I love reading your comments

Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments: