Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ciate Colourfoil : Foil Nails Review

As part of a product review, I received the Ciate Colourfoil LE Carnival Couture Kit.  Perfect for this season and the gals that want to make a nail art statement.  With so many growing trends your nail art hobby or profession will never have a dull moment ever again! 

 photo Ciate-Very-Colourfoil-Manicure-Set_zpsd29310f0.jpg
The kit comes with everything you need and easy to follow instructions.  I was a little skept about trying this but I kinda liked it.  

and most important of all... I would rock this color any day...any time.
 photo Ciatefoilnails3_zps5a013fb4.jpg  photo Ciatefoilnails2_zps281fc0b4.jpg

So first you need to apply the base color and let it dry completely.... then just follow the foil application instructions.
 photo Ciatefoilnails4_zps0b6595e1.jpg  photo Ciatefoilnails5_zps388a0520.jpg  photo Ciatefoilnails6_zpscb7c7f88.jpg  photo Ciatefoilnails7_zpsc1a25e4a.jpg

When I first did it (no pics available) I ran out of the house as soon as the foil "dried" this was a total fail! the foil was easily removed by whatever surface my nails came in contact with, the steering wheel, the desk, papers, pens, etc.  making the foil a great mani for a few hours only.  The second time around, I learned my lesson and you MUST seal the foil with a top coat.

Removal, when desired, is a breeze..
Super cute and colorfoil, deff diferent but this is not a mani I would rock too often, but definitely the thing to do... I got a lot of "where did you get your nails done" and I love to respond... - at home :)

The kit is available at Sephora and retails for $19.00

Be sure to like Ciate on Facebook and follow them on Twitter

  Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment