Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Keep your stuff dry this summer: Review and Giveaway

As part of a product review, I received this sport bag from Planet Wise, Inc.

Planet Wise is a husband and wife team (started by the wife) :) who work together to ensure the highest quality products and major props for being environmentally friendly and socially responsible.  
All products are PVC-free and lead-free.  Reusable and designed to replace disposable items to reduce waste in landfills.  Many of the components are USA-made raw materials and of course, affordable! 

"Planet Wise Wet Bags™ have been designed to be useful for every age - from young children in diapers to the mature adult -and for transporting shoes, cosmetics, swimwear, or gym wear.  Planet Wise Snack Bags™, our newest addition, are made with environmentally friendly FDA food safe material.  Also, our packaging is printed on recycled/recyclable paper using soy-based ink."

My bag is the Planet Wise, Inc. sport bag in love forever print.
Bag has a convenient front pocket in the cutest print but most importantly, the inside is divided into two.  What I call a wet side and a dry side.  Perfect for a pool day, a beach day or a vacation to the Cayman Islands :) 

This is me walking along the seven-mile beach in Grand Cayman Island.  
My sport bag came in very handy for this trip.  I had my SLR camera, water proof camera, towel, sandals and an extra t-shirt in there.  
everything was wet but the time this picture was taken (with the waterproof camera) so I had to protect the SLR.  
I trusted Planet Wise would keep their promise of keeping everything in the dry bag DRY!!! and they did. 

The only thing is that I wish the straps were shorter because am short so it would be on my back rather than my butt when I walk.  
Planet Wise has a large product selection all wise for the home and the planet.  Everything from baby swim to cosmetic bags to pail liners.  Check them out HERE.
This Sport Bag retails for $24.99
Like them on Facebook and 
Follow them on Twitter

BUT IF YOU ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! ENTER BELOW TO WIN YOUR OWN
PERFECT FOR THE SUMMER SEASON THAT'S UPON US
Open US Only
All entries WILL be verified




Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments: