Welcome!!!!

If you have more tips about beauty, shoes, nails and fun SHARE THEM... feel free to comment and request articles or reviews or just ask a question. Also, thank you for taking the time to visit... your comments are greatly appreciated. Happy Blogging ...

http://www.buttonshut.com/http://www.buttonshut.com/ Instagram

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Want a quick facial? O.R.G Skincare

As part of a product review, I received an O.R.G Skincare Organic Mineral Peel.

Using beauty methods and regimens from all over Asia, addressing real beauty issues and using the best active ingredients, O.R.G. Skincare products really speak for themselves.  

I was delighted to be given the opportunity to review this beauty.  It came in an odd-looking packaging very eco-friendly looking :) 

 photo CAM01158-1_wm_zpsbdf19c1d.jpg

When I saw the word "peel" in its name, I thought it was going to be the normal "skin peel" apply as a mask then peel off and viola! some magical temporary benefit to your skin will appear.  But it was off because it comes in a spray bottle.  


I was amazed by its effects, no magic, not temporary whatsoever, clean skin for ever.  This is a wonderful exfoliant.   I used it about 3 times per week (I went OD) when I first started I then went to once a week and now is less I am enjoying nice sun-kissed skin.  I think this is the time to use it the most but with its brightening effect am afraid I'll peel my tan off and my face will again turn boring olive/pale color.  So am not using it as much.  

 photo CAM01159-1_wm_zpsc8ca2f00.jpg

 photo CAM01153_wm_zps040891b4.jpg
eww stuff from my hand

Before and after results
What's even more amazing, is using it before you put on your makeup.  This is like a quick facial just spray on, allow to set a few seconds, exfoliate with a gentle massage and remove and you're done! put on your makeup and wow! 
Click on any of the descriptions for product uses HERE for quick video clips filled with beauty tips. 
This is "beauty in a bottle"  Retails for $44.00 compared to a $70 facial (plus gas getting to a spa and tip).


Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I always love peel off mask products..they are just amazing...This one is kind of pricey though!! Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete